PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner (with exam)
What is Prince2?
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner training is provided by Good e-learning, accredited by PeopleCert. PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of Axelos, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments), is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management. With Edutrickz you’ll learn the updated PRINCE2 framework, seven key processes performed at project intervals, themes that support project activities, and principles that guide managers during the project lifecycle with a special focus on tailoring. It is established and proven best practices in project management. This course will prepare you for both PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner and the benefits of obtaining prince2 certification.
Why prince2 certification and training?
PRINCE2 Course Objectives
- Understand the need for project management
- Plan, organize, and implement PRINCE2 projects
- Delegate tasks and run a project in a controlled manner
- Managing risks effectively so that they don’t affect the project adversely
- Ensure that the delivered project meets the requirements and benefits the organization
- will empower you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines. You will also learn how to help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes, and steps.
Eligibility for Prince2 certification:
There are no mandatory PRINCE2 certification eligibility requirements to apply for the Foundation certification, although prior knowledge of project management is recommended.
For the Practitioner level, however, the PRINCE2 certification eligibility rules need candidates to have completed one of the following programs, whose proof they should submit.
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PMP Certification
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- IPMA (International Project Management Association) – Levels A, B, C, or D
Modes of training for Prince2 certification:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.