PMP Certification Training – PMBOK 7
What is PMI- PMP?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a global credential offered by PMI Inc. PMP Certification is a globally recognized, rigorous, education and/or professional experience, and examination-based credential program. It helps one understand the global language of Project Management and connect with Project Management Professionals. PMP-certified professionals earn a higher salary than those not certified.
About Preparation Course:
Edutrickz’s online PMP exam prep course is designed to help aspiring professionals earn PMP certification on the first attempt. The goal of this course is to empower the current and future Project Managers to manage the project more efficiently and effectively throughout the Project Management Life Cycle.
This course is taught by PMP Certified Trainers, who have years of experience in training. These instructors have been practicing Project and Program Management with some of the top organizations across industries. They leverage their rich, hands-on industry experience to help participants understand the practical application of all the 10 knowledge areas covered in ‘The PMBOK Guide’ (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge) – Seventh Edition.
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute,(PMI) best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influence the projects such as organization structures, process assets, and enterprise environmental factors
- Understand Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Analyze and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Apply the concepts and processes of Project Integration Management
- Gain the ability to apply Agile considerations in real projects, in all the project knowledge areas
Eligibility for PMP certification:
- A secondary degree
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of Project management education
Or, if the candidate holds a four-year bachelor’s degree:
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Modes of training of PMP certification:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.