What is PMI- RMP?
About Risk Management and RMstudy.
Risk management is an important skill that can be applied to a wide variety of projects. In an era of downsizing, consolidation, shrinking budgets, increasing technological sophistication, and shorter development times, risk management can provide valuable insights to help key project personnel plan for risks, alert them of potential risk issues, analyze these issues, and develop, implement, and monitor plans to address the issues long before the issues surface as problems and adversely affect project cost, performance, and schedule.
If you are looking to sharpen your employees’ project management skills and showcase their specialized expertise in risk management, this course is meant for you. We assure you that you will find this course useful. If any employers are looking to sharpen their employees’ project management skills and showcase their specialized expertise in risk management, this PMI-RMP course is meant for them.
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Modes of training:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.