PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
What is PMI- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)?
Agile Certified Practitioner certificate by Project Management Institute (PMI-ACP) is one of the most sought-after credentials globally in the IT industry in the area of Project Management. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. To earn the Agile certification, professionals need to clear the PMI-ACP exam conducted by PMI.
About ACP course:
Edutrickz’s instructor-led, online Agile Practitioner program is designed to help aspiring professionals earn Agile Certification (PMI-ACP) and empower the current & future project managers to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This course is taught by trainers who have years of experience in training and who have been practicing Agile Project Management with some of the top IT organizations.
On completion of the PMI-ACP course learner will be able to:
- Help participants clear the PMI-ACP exam in the first attempt while completing the required 21 contact hour’s training
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will enhance team productivity and improve customer satisfaction
- Gain insights on how to establish transparency in communication within the team and with customers
- Experience the freedom on embracing change and explain ways to manage the project’s scope, schedule and budget to help timely delivery of products
- Build trust with their teams and customers through the consistent cadence of “common sense” best practices
- Acquire valuable insights on how the teams can “empower and inspire”
- Familiarize oneself with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most competitive environments
- Evaluate one’s exam preparedness and create a personalized plan for self-study.
- Instill confidence to manage projects of various sizes
Eligibility for ACP certification:
|+||General Project Experience||+||Agile Project Experience||+||Training in Agile Practices|
| *2,000 hours (12 months)
working on project teams.
must have been
earned in the last 5 years
| 1,500 hours (8 months)
working on project teams
using agile methodologies
This experience must
These hours are in addition
| 21 contact hours
Modes of training of PMP certification:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.