Microsoft Azure Training and Certification
What is Microsoft Azure Training and Certification?
Microsoft Azure Certification training from Edutrickz will introduce you to the fundamental concepts of MS Azure platform and services offered. This course offers you the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality by moving it to Azure Cloud and also focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
This Microsoft Cloud training will prepare you for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam. EduTrickz’s Azure Certification training helps you conceptualize the Microsoft Azure fundamentals and services provided on its platform. You will learn to configure and deploy Web applications and also master the creation and deployment of Azure Web apps. You will learn to create and configure Azure Virtual machines and will able to create and manage storage account while handling blobs and containers present in it. This Azure Cloud training helps you master the SQL Database instance and the implications of importing a SQL standalone database. You will learn about the integrals of Azure Ad (Active Directory) instance and also learn to create a virtual network and implement a point-to-site network.
Why be an AWS Certified Solutions Architect?
- As per reports from Microsoft, over 1,000 new customers sign up to Azure daily. That’s 365,000 new companies adopting MS Azure every year!
- MS Azure is being used by over 57% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Through Azure, Microsoft’s commercial cloud revenue has increased by 104%, with an annual run rate of $6.3 billion in revenue.
- Microsoft Azure has received official accreditation from the UK government.
- There is even a Microsoft Azure Government offering, backed by the US Government.
Modes of training:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.