ITIL® Foundation (with exam)
What is ITIL® Foundation?
ITIL Foundation is provided by Good e-learning, accredited by PeopleCert. ITIL® is a registered trademark of Axelos, used under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely accepted entry-level certification for IT professionals. Today’s IT departments need well-trained experts who can deliver effective IT services. ITIL is a best practice framework that has been sapped from both the public and private sectors universally. The training by Edutrickz will help you with the ITIL services lifecycle, how lifecycle stages are linked, processes involved, and best practices for enhancing the quality of IT service management to reduce costs and increase productivity. It describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions, and roles of IT Service Management. ITIL certification helps organizations fulfill this goal by providing guidelines for establishing governance standards and enhancing the order between business and its IT processes.
Why ITIL® Foundation?
The training focuses on the necessary elements, concepts, and terminologies associated with ITIL service management, including ITIL lifecycle phase interactions and best practices.
- Understand and implement IT Service Management best practices, key concepts, principles, and process models required for clearing the ITIL Foundation certification exam
- Gain an understanding of scope, purpose, and objective of service strategy, service transition, service design, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Apply ITIL concepts, tools, and techniques to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of business for optimizing the customer experience
- Centralize processes and teams and save costs using well-defined fit-for-use and fit-for-purpose processes
- Augment user satisfaction, improve service levels, lower costs, optimize outsourcing, increase service availability, and improve the ability to manage change using ITIL procedures
- ITIL Foundation course provides participants a complete structure with a set of procedures to help them take a proactive approach in improving business performance with the help of IT.
There is no mandatory requirement for ITIL foundation level certification, but those IT professionals who look forward to getting a fundamental understanding of the ITIL frameworks can go for it. Also, those who want to understand how ITIL can assist them to increase in quality of IT service management. Lastly, those candidates who are working with a company that has adopted ITIL and should be informed about it.
Modes of training:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.