Docker Training Certification
Docker Certification course will help you master the key concepts of Docker and how data can be containerized into a single or multiple containers, the architecture of Docker, containerization and various operations performed on it. You will also learn about Docker Hub and ways to create a Docker Image. This course also introduces you to several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration. Finally, learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud.
At the end of Docker Course you will be able to:
• Learn basics of Docker and run a basic hello world in Docker
• Discuss containerization and various operations performed on it
• Introduce yourself to the Docker File and Docker Hub and how to create Docker images
• Discuss in detail the configuration of the Docker daemon
• Learn the various networking mechanisms available in Docker
• Introduce several tools that leverage Docker to ease application deployment, continuous integration, service discovery, and orchestration
• Learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud.
The pre-requisites for this course include Good Knowledge and Hands-on experience with Linux. You don’t need to be a wizard at the command line, but you should be familiar with how to open your favorite shell or terminal and run basic commands in that environment. It helps (but isn’t required) to know how to navigate a directory tree, manipulate files (move, copy, edit, save, read), list running processes, and so forth.
If you wish to brush-up Linux skills, Edutrickz offers you a complimentary self-paced course, i.e. “Linux Fundamentals for Docker” when you enroll in Docker Training and Certification course