Big Data & Hadoop Training
What is Big Data & Hadoop Training?
This Hadoop training is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on the Hadoop ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop. This course is a stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on a Big data Analytics project after selecting a data-set of your choice. You will get Hadoop certification after the project completion. Training Objectives:
Edutrickz’s Hadoop training is designed to help you become a top Hadoop developer. During this course, our expert instructors will train you to-
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
- Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform data analytics using Pig, Hive, and YARN
- Implement HBase and MapReduce integration
- Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work in RDD in Spark
- Work on a real-life Project on Big Data Analytics
Why take the Big Data & Hadoop Training?
- There is a huge shortage of expert professionals in the industry. According to a report by the American management consulting firm, McKinsey, there will be an “acute shortage of 190,000 professionals with deep analytical skills and 1.5 million managers with expertise in the industry” by 2018. With a big data certification, you have a better chance of getting a job interview call.
- Certification is the best way of establishing your skills in the industry. It will give you an edge over others having the same academic qualifications. You can get better pay packages.
- Big data certification provides the impetus required for professionals from non-technical backgrounds to be successful in the industry.
- A certification course also provides candidates with hands-on experience working in big data. This prepares them to be job-ready and pave a path towards a successful big data journey.
Planning to learn Hadoop is a good decision if you are working in the Information Technology industry. There are no specific prerequisites to start learning the framework. But, it is recommended to know the basics of Java and Linux if you want to become a Hadoop expert and opt for a career in it.
What if you don’t have much knowledge about Java and Linux? Experts say that you can still learn the Hadoop course. While learning the framework, you can side by side learn Java and Linux for a few hours every day.
Modes of training:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.