AWS SysOps Administrator Associate training and Certification
What is AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam?
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is for systems administrators in a systems operations role with at least one year of experience in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
Edutrickz’s AWS SysOps Certification Training is designed to help you pass the Exam. Learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform using AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment. You will also gain expertise in services like Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, ELB, Route53, EC2, S3, Glacier, IAM, and VPC.
Why be an AWS SysOps Certified?
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS
Modes of training:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.