AWS Solution Architect Training and Certification
What is AWS Solution Architect Certification?
AWS Solution Architect Training and Certification from Edutrickz is designed to provide in-depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. Moreover, we provide everything you need to be an expert in this training. Also, This training is completely aligned with AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
During this AWS Solution Architect Training and Certification, you’ll learn:
- AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
- Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling, and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage Services: AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
- Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
- Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
- Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
- Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
- Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
Why be an AWS Certified Solutions Architect?
- You can effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- You’ll be able to define solutions using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- You’ll be able to provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Getting AWS certified shows that you have some of the most in-demand (and profitable) skills as validated by one of the most recognizable entities in cloud computing.
- In the enterprise, certification demonstrates a shared understanding of a platform, a shared terminology, and a certain level of cloud expertise that can speed up time to value for cloud projects.
Modes of training:
- Live Virtual Classes.
- Self-Paced Recorded Lessons.